Chainreactions website

Nope... no quicker on PC, or Mac, or through any browser..

And sorting by price, or anything else just blanks your result.
Until yesterday the site couldn't find anything under such obscure search names as 'Michelin', or 'Saddle' although those do seem to have been fixed now, mostly..

Last week all the backgrounds were grey. They are also back to white this week, so it might be working 'properly' soon..

All Hail the independent bike shops on our doorsteps, Oh hang on theres hardly any left.... :shock:

And to cap it all I just recieved a dispatch email this morning for something I recieved yesterday. To add insult they put the wrong chain in.

I don't like the change either. They have also deleted my wishlist and now you can only get your last three orders in the order history! Funny how I seem to be using Wiggle more now! :LOL:

sinnerman":27rkltp6 said:
All Hail the independent bike shops on our doorsteps, Oh hang on theres hardly any left.... :shock:

I'd need a lottery win use to mine. I was smoozing round in there on a saturday a couple of weeks and over heard a lady being charged £14 plus the cost of the tube to repair a puncture :shock:

Back