Klein Quantum (2000) Klein size 56cm

mihajaru":1lorswn7 said:
god damn, this bike looks nice! Am I right to say that this is after trek bought Klein? Kinda want to own a Klein pre trek just because hehe

Hi...

Thanks for all the good comments... The frame was built in the Chehalis factory...

Still for sale and firm on the price... :)

Is is lovellllllly... :) Unfortunately it is not getting used....

Ta,

Dan.

Hi, looking for a retro road bike, but haven't got a clue on sizes when it comes to this era of Klein.

I'm 6' 3" with a 34" inside leg. Any idea whether this would be ok, or should i be looking nearer to 60cm?

MumbleMiler":1lqexja2 said:
Hi, looking for a retro road bike, but haven't got a clue on sizes when it comes to this era of Klein.

I'm 6' 3" with a 34" inside leg. Any idea whether this would be ok, or should i be looking nearer to 60cm?

Hi,

Klein sizing measures from the centre of the BB to the top of the seat tube so the sizes come in smaller.. This is a 56cm but the seat tube is 53cm centre to centre.. I am 6ft with a 32" inside leg, this is OK for me... I would say you would need a larger size, a 58 or 60...

Dan.

Would you be interested in a trade for a 2000 Klein Attitude Comp in near mint condition ,original owner?

Billyg

billyg":1h7o7mm7 said:
Would you be interested in a trade for a 2000 Klein Attitude Comp in near mint condition ,original owner?

Billyg

I would normally say no but I am now intrigued... Any pictures or spec? :)

Dan.

Hi Dan
I'm out just now but will send you photos later if you drop me your e-mail address or you can call for a chat on 07810885850

Billy

Back