Irish GT Lobo

jdm86gtz":3rn7w3za said:
MyLobo075.jpg

Fcuk me thats some red bull cans :shock:

Bloody ell, what did Red Bull have to say about your 'art'?

Nice start to the build too.

I got the frame decals yesterday and collected the polished rear end. I'll take some pictures of it today. It's amazing.

I finally pulled the various frame parts out of their storage spots and assembled it earlier. I'll get a friend to fit the decals for me who is more used to them than me. I've heard rumours about new Mavic D321s so I haven't done anything about wheels yet.

Looking good. You need to lower the trunion on the shock barrel other wise the shock will scrub against the tyre towards the end if the travel. I've found if you wind it down leaving 2-3 threads visible under the trunion it will be perfect. You'll get the full 6 inch of travel and no fouling of the shock :D

lovely bike, your right NOS d321's are out there you just gotta find them and pay the same as what they used to cost.

heres mine i just picked up a few weeks back had them built to brand new hope big uns using dt swiss double butted spokes.

Attachments

• photo-9.jpg
    photo-9.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 675
  • photo-11.jpg
    photo-11.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 675
ChrisBrown81":34o2aur5 said:
Looking good. You need to lower the trunion on the shock barrel other wise the shock will scrub against the tyre towards the end if the travel. I've found if you wind it down leaving 2-3 threads visible under the trunion it will be perfect. You'll get the full 6 inch of travel and no fouling of the shock :D

Ok thanks the trunnion is only hand tight for now.

i have lots of MRP devices, which woudl be period correct for you build, also a black azonics shorty 75mm and gold pro taper bars,

let me know if you interested.

cheers

mark

Back