MacRetro chat and rides thread

Understandable. nae point missing a couple of hours riding sitting in a car :) I'm feeling the draw of the road anyway.

kaiser":2xid2082 said:
Understandable. nae point missing a couple of hours riding sitting in a car :) I'm feeling the draw of the road anyway.

As in a need to hang around late at night on street corners touting for business ? That kind of draw ? :?
A hobo maybe, riding the rails :LOL:

Aye got out myself, 79.6Km....went to upload it and the file is corrupted :( scunnered so ah am. My own fault I think, as I was trying to turn my Garmin off I plugged the cable in at the same time which tries to turn it on, I think this did it. Good ride anaw took in some decent enough hills, made me realise though how much I'm riding to log miles on Garmin/Strava :? probably not a good thing.

kaiser":3u95r15i said:
Aye got out myself, 79.6Km....went to upload it and the file is corrupted :( scunnered so ah am.

I did 200 miles but the dog ate my Garmin so I can't prove it either ;)

kaiser":33fd6f4o said:
Aye got out myself, 79.6Km....went to upload it and the file is corrupted :( scunnered so ah am. My own fault I think, as I was trying to turn my Garmin off I plugged the cable in at the same time which tries to turn it on, I think this did it. Good ride anaw took in some decent enough hills, made me realise though how much I'm riding to log miles on Garmin/Strava :? probably not a good thing.

A did 85 miles on the road bike today, AV speed 18.5mph (due to the head wind and the four panniers), Max speed 48mph (due to the head wind and the four panniers) when I got back I did the garden, cleaned the house top to bottom then gave the car a full service. ;)

Back