More 'Mojo' sale - Muddy fox content. (Sold)

maverick

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
SOLD

Here we have a delightful and saved vintage Ladies courier with full Suntour groupset. If the powers that be where ever to have a 'ladies month' this would be a sure winner as it is completely original bar the saddle. It even has the original brake blocks that really could do with replacing. It has a Ground control tyre and an old Panaracer I think, both of which have seen better days.

I don't like to break bikes up, I know that you can get more, so if you want a certain part, buy the whole bike and break it yourself. I can send more images if required.

Collection from Redditch possible as will be postage within the UK, no overseas postage unless you want to organise a courier to collect it once boxed.

£85 posted in the UK is all I am asking. A fair and equitable price for the front+rear mechs and chainset alone in the order that they are.

No swaps please.

Attachments

• courier badge.JPG
    courier badge.JPG
    133.8 KB · Views: 579
  • courier chainset.JPG
    courier chainset.JPG
    203.9 KB · Views: 579
  • courier head tube.JPG
    courier head tube.JPG
    164.8 KB · Views: 579
  • courier rear mech.JPG
    courier rear mech.JPG
    181.9 KB · Views: 579
  • mr and mrs fox.JPG
    mr and mrs fox.JPG
    212.9 KB · Views: 579
Re: More 'Mojoless' sale

another image from the vault that is slightly better.....

Attachments

• Muddy Fox.JPG
    Muddy Fox.JPG
    262.1 KB · Views: 572
Re: More 'Mojo' sale - Muddy fox content.

Any measurements? Seat tube to top? Head tube? After inactivity following eye surgery, health now so poor that a step through might be a help!

just been to the garage. Sizes are:

seat tube Centre to top - 19 inches
Seat tube Centre to Centre - 18 inches
Head tube top to bottom - 5 inches
Effective top tube length - 20.5 inches (if it had one, measured centre of Seat tube to centre of headtube)

Saddle is an Avocet, front tyre is a ground control with really good tread but poor sidewalls, rear tyre is an amber wall but I couldn't find a brand in the dark with a torch, pretty sure its a Panaracer or a Farmer John.

Seat binder is not original, Its a black alloy one that I fitted when it came as it had none fitted. No pedals fitted.

Cheers, Mark.

I'll pass to Sundayjumper. A short ride this a.m. has demonstrated that it is my lungs that are shot rather than the body, so a different frame won't help!

Sorry for delaying things.

Back