MacRetro chat and rides thread

sounds good mate.

can prob do sunday 8th but might not manage the whole day

Weekend afore im in dundee for a 21st and due to glencoe ride the following week I prob wont get a saturday 7th pass and might struggle for a whole day sunday pass. no worries if other days suit the massive though, sure you will invite us back.

need to have another gander round cambusbarron and north third again afore the nights draw in too much. also gonna do a recce run round deans and devilla (now have a trail map for there) afore inviting yous all to my local trails again.

I'm also a maybe

Im going to do Velos road ride on 24th Aug and hoping to go to Glencoe 15th Sept and maybe the Lakes road ride the following weekend ....

Late in the day ah ken, but I'm going out for a ride tomorrow morning if anyone is interested, haven't decided whether to ride road or mountain, can be swayed either way. Let us

Was going to head out for some road miles, but could be tempted to travel further afield with the fat tyre if you can do an up early back early

Aye up early back early is what I had in mind. What timescale do you have? I've got till about lunchtime free. Should have mentioned I was thinking of down here, I can show you some of the local stuff, all very good :)

Tempting, but just been advised that I'm on breakfast duties with the young punk. Where you thinking of, might be 8:30 before I can get outthe door.

Some nice trails around Fairlie I can show you. I could meet you pretty much any time you could get there.

Back