Do you think I have a strange taste in cars?

Harryburgundy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Well, some of you may remember my fondness (well, true love :oops: ) for Citroen CX's and would love to have one again. Just sold my XM, which was never really a substitute. Now, one of these on Ebay. Had one 15 years ago and loved it...so French, so ugly :LOL: but I love 'em.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Cars-Parts-Vehicl ... 286.c0.m14
You can keep your Porches, Audi's etc I want a car with character :shock:
PS How do you shorten the link thingy

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
nice - bags more character than a current renult anything.

just, well, just always thought that the Austin Maxi was the first true hatchback....? Hmmm

No you dont have odd taste in cars!

But then again this is coming from a bloke that is lusting after a Skoda 110r Coupe.

Cheers,Al

Never had any motor newer than 1988 myself, and would say a soft spot for old french cars is a worrying sign of character.

Remember a touring holiday in France where the field we holed up in was above the special stage of a classic rally. Drinking cold red wine while the sun set over Mt Blanc and a swarm of mental Gordinis ... close to retro bliss.

fond memories emoticon

HB,

I KNOW you have good tase in motors. :D

16, nice. Good nick by the looks of it too.

Do love my porsches, but french chracter, mmm, always loved it.

:D

Back