And today I did......

I agree. I was in there yesterday and got the same impression. I was tempted by the the Pace 36 / hope / mavic package though...

Unfortunately the Edinburgh Bikestation has woken up to the fact its a business and needs to make money. Pickings are now few and far between. Its only my knowledge of whats decent that allows me to spot anything worthwhile at all anymore :roll:

velomaniac":2zr5y8ln said:
Unfortunately the Edinburgh Bikestation has woken up to the fact its a business and needs to make money. Pickings are now few and far between. Its only my knowledge of whats decent that allows me to spot anything worthwhile at all anymore :roll:

Fair comment although I do wish that some of the half decent stuff wasn't coralled by the staff...

Took delivery of £27 'generic, ex-display 29er mountain bike' front-wheel bought from ebay today. Pictures were pretty fuzzy, but I reckoned it was better than 'generic'.

Unwrapped a spotless Roval Control Trail! Result!

I'd be pleased for you if I wasn't so out of touch that I wouldn't be able to tell if a roval control was any good from my elbow :? :oops:

:LOL: :LOL: likewise, but having looked it up, the wheels worth more than most of my bikes.. result zz !! more ebay power to you

Back