Campag cassette and chain, 3t quill stem and wheel skewers

Re: Campag cassette and chain, 3t quill stem and wheel skewe

It's Exa Drive: couldn't see the "B" on the original pic.

What's best with Humble Pie? Brown sauce or ketchup?

ScillySuffolk":2b4p4d8r said:
Sounds like your cassette is a mix of Exa Drive and pre-Exa Drive sprockets.

The "c" in a diamond indicates where the thinner spline is on Exa Drive sprockets; these sprockets will say, for example, "12A" or "12B": the letter indicating which sprockets can be combined together in a cassette.

The pre-Exa Drive sprockets just state "12" or "13" and have the letters "A" to "H" written above the splines, which are all the same size.

Exa Drive sprockets can be used on pre-Exa Drive freehubs, but pre-Exa Drive sprockets can only be used on pre-Exa Drive freehubs.

This page has more info.

So does this mean that exa drive sprockets with the A suffix can only be used with other exa drive sprockets with the A suffix and not with B or C suffix sprockets or is it for orientation only?

beyond me i'm affraid as i posted the cassette thats replaced it is a record exa drive so splines must be the same cheers jon

Finally the cassette and chain are sod to Laurence, that was hard work for fifteen quid :? , good job my kids aren't relying on my sales for their food :LOL:

Spiderman, the mix of A, B, C and D sprockets depends on which cassette you are putting together: eg 12-19 uses all A sprockets, except the 18 & 19 which are C.

I'll dig out the table and post it at some point.

Kenster, apologies for confusing the issue: if your family are hungry, I have some Humble Pie left but it tends to stick in the throat...

No bother, was a little but of messing around. Won't go into details but a little by what happened. I'll reduce the other bits add need to sell them

Hi sorry should of posted that! 100mm stem, 26mm clamp happy to reduce it to£20 posted? Think it was on for 22? Can't see it to check right now as sending of my phone cheers Jon.
P.s saving the marks as mentioned just above the min insertion line the stem is in great shape ta j

Back