Big Dog 2013 10th august

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team mate found! I welcome Klein-Mad-Chris to team Cranks Ex Cranks.

I read the entry thing again and it turns out it does specify pairs. I guess the openness of the category just refers to gender.

Looks like I'm up next to be sharking for a partner. Team Deadwood is dead in the water - anyone want to join me in a retro pair?

I've asked around but no one I know seems willing to ride at all, let alone ride on a retro.

Team westfail will be there for the second year running. We managed a third place podium finish last year, which was mainly due to the fact that only 4 teams entered, one of which had some sort of mechanical issue.

This year with 5+ teams in the running we'll have to actually ride fast or something. Can't see that making much difference to our chances.

Anyway, good luck to one and all. See you tomorrow.

bryan555":2mh8zjq2 said:
Max, have you asked Pete?

Deadwood is now DeadFixie...I'm racing with Tad. I spoke to Pete last week and he isn't riding this year. Also I'm not fast enough to ride with him :LOL:

Good luck to all the retro teams ! :) sorry I can't be there this year :( make sure there's a load of picks to look at and an in depth write up as well ! Xx

Mick :)

The pre-race night preparations have gone better than expected insofar as I'm only quite hungover. Not sure about my buddy Ben tho..

Time to get my game face on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back