Sprint Wheel clearout all with great hubs ie EDCO, Campag &

biggs682

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
trying to clear out my selection of spares and i have the following used Sprint wheels available , all unused for at least 18 months please note some have spokes missing

1st up is a Large flanged Zeus hub laced on to a 36 spoke eyelet equipped un branded rim , valve hole non eyelet type , fitted with 5 speed close ratio screw on block & zeus quick release . spokes rusty . asking £15

2nd up is a small flanged Campag screw on hub dated from 60 or 70's and laced on to a 40 hole super champion rimwith eyelets for spokes but not valve stem hols , spokes and hub have been spraypainted silver at some point ? asking £20

3dr up is a pr of 36 holed large flanged zeus 'BSC' hubs laced on to a pr Mavic speciale sprint rims , again eyelet holes for spokes but not valve insert . fr spokes look to be stainless whilst rear is a mix of galvinized and stainless fitted with tubs but not sure how good they are , asking £45

and lastly a pr of Mavic gl330 36 hole annodised rims laced on to a pr of EDCO swiss made competition hubs with edco quick release's, fitted with screw on 6 speed Maillard 700 compact close ratio gear set . these are the bees knees and asking £100

all of these wheels are available for collection from nn8 postcode or will send via parcel force for £15 a box or all of them in one box carriage foc

please note only offered on cycle chat first and i am away as of 2nd August

loads more pics on my flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/68734341@N04/ page 4

Back