94 brodie expresso

getting a lot of flack about the tires! LOL! seems like its either a love or hate thing... they're temporary in any case as I prefer fat rubber.

i'd love the Catalyst RockiMtn but... with what I've been going through trying to resource some decent parts for this bike lately, i'm not sure I have the patience at the moment to start from scratch with another!

Don't listen to them about the tyres; your bike, your rules.

Of course if any of the critics would like to contribute a brand new set of what they consider to be the 'correct' tyres for the bike, I'm sure that would go some way to repairing the hurt. :mrgreen:

I still think it looks great. :cool:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
That bike is sick and those tyres are SICK! I have the same tyres on a Univega and a Panasonic except mine are tan sidewall....LOVE the wildgrippers. If you want to sell them when you remove em PM me I will buy them.

just back from a flogging in the BOTM challenge... one day a daily rider WILL win!

a big shout out to DeeEight for supplying a sweet set of NOS Ringle hubs and Mavic X221's which i've just had mounted!

for those with more experience.... is it natural for this rear hub to have such a loud rachet? i mean... its loud!

Attachments

• DSC_0103_small3.jpg
    DSC_0103_small3.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 451
  • DSC_0105_small.jpg
    DSC_0105_small.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 451
what are you talking about a `flogging' you came in 4th or 5th i think.
you received almost twice the votes my fillet brazed rocky mountain thunderbolt got.
i'd say that is admirable. was a top notch month.
roy

Back