Shimano MT60/61 bundle SOLD.

marc two tone

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Hi, just broke a spesh rockhopper which had mainly MT60 kit on it.

SOLD

Firstly, all parts are used with some surface corrosion and dulling of polished finish. I have cleaned things up to the extent that the parts can be handled and, to see what you are buying into. Canti/ u brake bolts are included but, i'm sure they will get swapped out or buffed over.

This 'job lot' comprises....

Chainset MT60 170mm. good rings and the tapers/threads are all good. Also the original metal caps are included. 48-38-28.

Front mech. MT60 28.6 bottom pull. works well and tight pivots. some surface corrosion, generally out of sight though. cable clamp bolt is rusty too. All good working order though.

Rear mech. MT60. the worst bit is the name plate as it has gone flakey. The rest is in good order and the mandatory rusty cable clamp nut. Jockey wheels have been cleaned and greased. It is essentially ready to use.

Rear u-brake MT61. Complete with shark tooth, just needs pads and it's good to go. with canti hanger

Front MT60 cantis. some rusty bolt heads but, good to go. with canti hanger.

Also, not pictured is a pair of MT60 cantilevers that i will throw in, one side is faded and, blades are well scratched. I'm sure the blades will polish up. ;)

cheers. any questions/purchase intent here first if you will. thanks.

£27 posted within UK.

Re: Shimano MT60/61 bundle

widowmaker":glmhp4f6 said:
If you ever decide to split I would be interested in the u brake ;)

Ok, will bear in mind, i'll give it a couple of days as a unit, then will consider a split. less post office runs ;)

Re: Shimano MT60/61 bundle

marc two tone":2lalhm3n said:
widowmaker":2lalhm3n said:
If you ever decide to split I would be interested in the u brake ;)

Ok, will bear in mind, i'll give it a couple of days as a unit, then will consider a split. less post office runs ;)

Thanks, sorry was a bit cheeky :oops:

Back