Pitmedden BBQ: Saturday 10th August, 1.30pm

keithyr":3gv0m949 said:
zigzag":3gv0m949 said:
keithyr":3gv0m949 said:
Lights charged up anaw in case we get a night ride in or Rob wants to change a tyre lol
Tempting fate bud, have you no got some cranks to swap on Saturday?

just a bit of foreplay mate :shock:

Keith loves other men's tools.

Roll call!

Clubby
Velo
zigzag
The Ken, MiniKen and possibly Micro Ken (all maybe's as I've been feeling sick the last few days, but hope it will pass)

Clubby
Velo
zigzag
The Ken, MiniKen and possibly Micro Ken (all maybe's as I've been feeling sick the last few days, but hope it will pass)
Hawmaw (Hopefuly. Got a wedding today but not planning to drink much !!)

Hopefuly I'll be there for the first ride and the bbq then I'll need to head home. Anything needed for the bbq? Is it bring your own grub/drink ?

Aye Andy, pretty much bring your own food and grub. Clubby's got a portable stove for cooking and Keith will probably show up with an Aga and the full kitchen staff from Downton Abbey - I'm going to grab a couple of the wee disposables to just finish off the food.

If one person could bring some butter/marg for the rolls and another bring ketchup that'd be great. We all brought some each last time and had to throw loads out.

Really looking forward to this. Been working in methadone-ville this week and tomorrow morning.

Clubby
Velo
zigzag
Hawmaw
keithyr

bringing BBQ charcoal and utensils....oh and Velo.

Sorry guys, expressed an interest in this but going to have to miss it, lack of transport is the issue, Land Rover is needing the front wheel bearings done (it's been ok round the doors but would'nt trust it on a longish journey) will be doing that over the weekend (have the new bearings there), and of course the Beemer is SORN'd, MOT lapsed etc :roll:

Back