4..5..6..C

Exeter Man":1ra3umdr said:
I've seen some people add a further bash ring in the granny position, which is quite neat, with your chain nestling in the slot between the two. I can't remember the system name/manufacturer, but it's some play on words of bash ring and sandwich I think.

Regards

"Bash ring sandwich"..? That sounds more like something you see on those "special" late night channels!

Now with added Hope-ness in the shape of the bashguard. It's gunmetal to match the Pro 3 Hubs ;)

I ordered a 180 rotor the other day (the guy who sold me the XTR brakes told me they were 203f/180r :evil: ), but it turned out that the calipers were 160f/160r. I already have a 160 Alligator rotor which I'm currently using on the front, and which I'm going to swap over to the back, and I've got an adaptor on the way which will allow me to put the 180 rotor on the front. Then all I'll have left is a spare 203. Phew!

I love how it rides - I took it out for another quick spin last night (only to the pub a couple of miles away) and I found out that it also makes that really nice 'hollow' sound when you ride it over gravel :cool:.. simple things please simple minds and all that ;)

IMAG0212_zpsd3c757a2.jpg

Good lad.

If it's of any interest, BETD are doing the Goldtech rings for £18 at the mo. I've just bought one for my BFe and am really impressed with the quality.

Mindmap3":2pg7qpeu said:
Good lad.

If it's of any interest, BETD are doing the Goldtech rings for £18 at the mo. I've just bought one for my BFe and am really impressed with the quality.

Thanks for the heads-up..

*Heads over to BETD website*

;)

Latest posts

Back