curtis race

Curtis

I've just got hold of another Curtis bmx, but the downtube has been repaired & not the best welding job I've seen! so do you think Mr Curtis would repair the frame with a new T45 downtube?

Got some pictures!

Check it out guys! what do you think? i am going to re con the forks soon, the frame is mint, only needed new stickers and a polish!

People seem to be cherishing these...what sort of price would one go for?
thanks
osama

Attachments

• 205d_1.jpg
    205d_1.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 673
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Wow I can't believe how much Curtis BMX is talked about. I used to race for the team in the '80's. My dad was the manager. I still have my old race bike. Dad designed and manufactered some of the frames. He still has the original jigs!! and some frames, forks & handlebars.

As for value on the Curtis frame of yours? who knows! I thought that one on ebay would be lucky to get £150, I was hoping to get it at £80. but it sold for £210.
So if I thought yours was worth at least £300. then maybe you should add some (say £100), but then again a complete bike, all original is worth more.
As they say 'its worth as much as someones prepared to pay for it!'
What do you think its worth?

Back