Show us what you did today, thread

kaiser":2m79tf93 said:
clockworkgazz":2m79tf93 said:
Looks awesome, mind you if you want a real test get yer sell to misty law wed night. ;)

Would love too but it looks like the next three weeks are no goers. I'll try to tee up a ride doon my bit soon enough though if you'd like?

Got a pass for each wednesday these days not sure I will have any other time but let me know when and where and I can try begging :LOL:

I decided to keep my mates GT Avalanche so I handed over £100 for the 2007/8 model.
Another £100 saw a Fox Talas 32 RLC acquired from ebay. Lock on grips and Deore rear mech from parts bin were added to the Truvativ Blaze cranks and V8 flats that I'd already fitted to the bike when Davie owned it. I've a set of Avid Alixer R brakes coming from ebay for £50 but they're not here yet.
The Fox forks are significantly lighter than the Toras that were on it which were lighter again than the Suntours that were originally on it.
If I can make it to Pitmeddden on Saturday I'll be bringing it ...

Good deal on the forks (and the bike come to think of it) Andy! I had a 2008 Avalanche (now in bits)... great handling, light and chuckable, even with the standard Suntour fork which wasn't all that bad. Hopefully you can sneak oot on Saturday :)

Bargain! Well done, hope you make it on Saturday I've got a Best of Pitmedden route planned with all new (to everyone but Rob and me) sections.

great score Andy and sad that I will not be along Sat- wife working so me and the 3 boys will be drinking beer/ginger beer and watching inappropriate tv- result!

BMW Zinnobar Red cellulose (had some left over from a bonnet respray I did a couple of years ago).

100_2605.jpg

image.jpg

I tried doing it with an air brush, but it just wasn't putting enough paint on there, so I ended up using a gravity fed spray gun. Seems to have come out ok. Just got to put it back together very carefully without scratching it now.

Back