does everyone on here ride with a helmet?

Re: does everyone on here ride with a helmet?a

Chopper1192":2ja2rmwa said:
I always ride with protection. I check there's a pack of 3 in my wallet before every ride.

:LOL: :LOL:

raleighrider21":kag3moyz said:
im 6ft5 and over 20 stone, he still reckons he could push me off lol

the fox transition does look pretty nice tbh

Was he mad or just really lairy :D

Liked the Fox Transition as I have a big head and wanted something a bit retro with all round protection. A lot of road helmets look like upturned fruit bowls perched on top of your head.

MADJEZ":1gdykaje said:
raleighrider21":1gdykaje said:
im 6ft5 and over 20 stone, he still reckons he could push me off lol

the fox transition does look pretty nice tbh

Was he mad or just really lairy :D

Liked the Fox Transition as I have a big head and wanted something a bit retro with all round protection. A lot of road helmets look like upturned fruit bowls perched on top of your head.

both most likely haha :D
agree about the road helmets !

We_are_Stevo":nufqjy9s said:
As the History Man and certain other members appear to have done the sensible thing and gone to bed(?) it falls to me to say...

...I'm off to polish my helmet :p

Bless you.

100% helmet here. Make of that what you will!

Re: does everyone on here ride with a helmet?a

Chopper1192":20mmzlzz said:
I always ride with protection. I check there's a pack of 3 in my wallet before every ride.

Not bl**dy use in your wallet! :LOL:

If anybody has a large giro savant they want to sell let me know please. Currently making use of Wookie's Skyline cast off from Mayhem.

got the helmet yesterday. wore it first time today and i hit a car at a roundabout actually glad i had it on but im pissed that i got to spend the money again to get another helmet

raleighrider21":2wcz6fdf said:
got the helmet yesterday. wore it first time today and i hit a car at a roundabout actually glad i had it on but im pissed that i got to spend the money again to get another helmet

Cheaper than buying another head.
So did you actually smash the lid in this shunt ?

i dont remember too much about what happened, the helmet had a small crack right in the back, apparently i hit the drivers wing, went onto his bonnet, somehow smashed head of windscreen and then landed on the road on the other side of the car.
not riding on road without a helmet now. ill be posting pics up of damage to the bike in the lizards thread later on.

Back