15" Cannondale SM600 24 24

agent29

Dirt Disciple
Hi there, this is my first post, I have a few questions which ill be posting in the relevant sections soon.

After four years of Cannondale owner ship Ive just recently bought two Kona Lava domes one 1990 and one 1993 to begrudgingly replace my 1989 15" SM600 with white and teal paint and a current mix of LX, DX, and XT group with Sun 24" rims, which I love by the way but it is a bit small even for me (I'm 5'4). I knew it was a bit small for me when I got it, but it rode so well and looked so good I bit the bullet and bought it. I rode it regularly for the first two years, however a job change later and working longer hours it didn't get ridden as much. Subsequently a more portly figure developed. Needing to get into shape again I recently dusted the ol' girl down and took her for a spin only to find shes now a bit of a struggle to ride with my fat gut :shock:. Hence buying two larger bikes (one for me and one for the other half). I'm in two minds weather to keep her or not, however Im on the dark side of my 30's approching 40 so I doubt Ill ever be fit enough to ride her comfortably again. . Once I collect the two Kona's on the weekend Ill post them here too. Ones original in good nick other is in need of a restoration.

Attachments

• IMG_2310.JPG
    IMG_2310.JPG
    154.6 KB · Views: 476
  • IMG_2312.JPG
    IMG_2312.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 476
  • IMG_2313.JPG
    IMG_2313.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 476
Back