does everyone on here ride with a helmet?

Trebz":2yuisgqh said:
I also wear gloves at all times. I meant to mention this in my first reply but forgot.

I always wear gloves. But no helmet (just to keep this pointless helmet thread going)

raleighrider21":35p8uo7p said:
don't bother with gloves - cant get none that fit my mahoooosive hands properly :(

I've noticed that they seem to be for the small hand.

Padded shorts are must too and a cycling shirt with the pockets in the back

don't bother with padded shorts tbh but probably something I could try, I usually wear 3/4 lenth short trouser things and put a gel saddle cover on
don't see point in cycling shirts tbh, shorts I get but id only ever padded shorts under the 3/4`s I wear, not too keen on the look

In warm weather I tend to wear a linen Antonio Miro polo shirt instead of those synthetic monstrosities beloved of MAMILS.
It does leave storage at a premium, but a calf skin Man Bag solves that dilemna.

In warm weather I tend to wear a linen Antonio Miro polo shirt instead of those synthetic monstrosities beloved of MAMILS.
It does leave storage at a premium, but a calf skin Man Bag solves that dilemna.

Back