Minor changes to forum template

What part of the template is small, do you mean the header? Or the lot? Which template are you using too?

John":3hpfxcju said:
I've added 'ego search' and unread to the bar which shows in all forums. Only on sidebar template for the moment.

Anymore comments?

Oven on HM?

I've got new posts showing in the top right but I can't see anything for egoposts?

Ps) My mobile's (not the connection) slow on the net and I'm missing egosearch (using full board style) the most whilst on my phone.

Pps) Thanks

As expected, the update is only on the sidebar template at the mo. I'll merge the changes across later today.

gtRTSdh":2v6mkyk9 said:
Keep getting this warning from every page of retrobike virus: EXP/FLASH.Straconn.Gen

Not really the right place for this.

However can you advise

a)Your OS and browser
b)Your AV program
c)A detailed message

John":3dr0x1mb said:
What part of the template is small, do you mean the header? Or the lot? Which template are you using too?

I'm using the normal template on mobile safari on an iPhone 4.

It's the message body text that is super tiny. Think I have worked out why.

I can fix it by switching to the sidebar profile as the box width is narrower to fit in the sidebar. When you remove the side bar the message box width gets wider hence when you double tap zoom on the iPhone the zoom is less to fit the width of the box on the screen. Hope that makes sense. Pretty sure before the update the box width was the same on sidebar and non-sidebar templates.

So the workaround for me is to use the sidebar template.

Back