Barneyballbags feedback

RobMac":182lrou7 said:
Another purchase from Mark a good guy to deal with no doubt there will be more ;)

"Told you so" :LOL:
Top guy always a pleasure lets see how long it is before Im back on his Feedback thread.

I bought an iPhone4

Per subject line - smooth transaction, prompt delivery, great comms, even better deal. Nice work fella. :D :D :D

Had a hassle-free sale of a cassette to Mark.....and he took the time to inform me of a safe arrival....top blokey! :)

Top guy. I picked a bike up for Mark, and upon inspection, it needed a period correct chainset. So we struck a deal and I sent him one. He paid, as promised and agreed, a month after I posted it to him with his bike. Never in any doubt, and he kept me updated throughout.

Thanks Mark :D

Bought some XTR jockey wheels from me...nice chap to deal with; quick payment and good comms. What else can you ask for?

Pleasure dealing with Mark - sold him a NOS XTR cassette - all smooth and easy and great comms all the way...

Cheers fella....

I've bought a cassette xtr m 950 to this gentleman and I am very happy for the material received. It is a reliable person. Recommended seller.

Thanks Mate!

Back