My new (old) Bontrgaer - Update

stu

jammy git
Hello everyone,

It's taken a while but I've had a tinker with my Bontrager and returned her back to cantilevers, managed to find a Syncros Hang Doggy cable hanger which matches the headset. The brakes are much more responsive now :D

The decals were very scruffy so I've removed them, I liked the sparkly blue paint so much I've left it bare (I do have a spare set of decals put to one side!). Took her out for a spin and she's wonderful, excuse the pedals but they are my personal favourites (DMR V8's).

Cheers
Stu

DSC00393.jpg

DSC00394.jpg

DSC00395.jpg

DSC00396.jpg

DSC00397.jpg

Not a fan of singlespeeds but that is very nice indeed sir. Get some purple brake hangers on there though :)

Cheers :D

I have some purple Grafton hangers but I was saving them for something else, a nice purple pair of Paul Moon Units would be spot on!

Stu

I waited so long to get a Santa Cruz built Bontrager....it was worth the wait! These pictures are probably the cleanest it's going to look (the tyres are grubby already!) as everything has a few teeny-weeny knocks and scrapes on it anyway I don't feel so bad about using it :D

Stu

Beautiful, quality upgrades I'm glad she's getting the use she deserves at last! But you must stop posting photo's as I miss her more everytime you do!

Back