Minor changes to forum template

Yup i'm missing the ego search and the unread post search. I can't see any advantage of not having them present all the time. These two searches are the easiest way -and everybody hanging around a internet forum has a lazy side - to keep up with what's new and what of interest has happened in the last 2 minutes since i've checked. 90% of the time i solely use these searches instead of browsing the forum the old and retro way. :)

Please bring 'em back to every page.

I scored 2 in the OCD test - but I knew that from the state of the cave... Was looking for a MC60 crank arm the other day and found a mug that would have interested a Hazmat team!

I've added 'ego search' and unread to the bar which shows in all forums. Only on sidebar template for the moment.

Anymore comments?

Oven on HM?

The History Man":ohwyk4iu said:
file.php
Almost there. One more step. Come on, you can do it ...

:p

secret_squirrel":2dovt3o6 said:
I have one potential issue - viewing the Normal template on a mobile - all the text seems to be super small

Er, not sure that these latest minor changes will have caused this. As expected I'd say.

John":wl9q7qrw said:
secret_squirrel":wl9q7qrw said:
I have one potential issue - viewing the Normal template on a mobile - all the text seems to be super small

Er, not sure that these latest minor changes will have caused this. As expected I'd say.

Only noticed it since the change - maybe my phone or some other cause - let's see if anyone else gets it.

Back