Who uses the mobile template?

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Interested as to the usage of the mobile template. The way it works can't easily see who is using it regularly.

Thinking about making a cut down version of the regular template for mobile. To be honest I end up using the normal template on my normal phone and it's fine. Open to feedback on this one.....

I mainly surf on tablet or phone and prefer the full site. I've tried the mobile version and didn't like it. No real reason, just dislike change as I age.

I use Mobile pretty much all the time on my mobile (full template is damn hard to use as everything to small)
And all the time on my Nexus 7. It just much easier to use rather than scanning around and zooming in all the time.
It's also much quicker than the desktop template.

I do use the full site on my laptops and desktop.

There are a few irritating tweaks I would alter (like text box sizes in PM's for example) but other than that all is much better than the normal desktop.

Please don't remove it if you play around, just leave it as an option if you must move ovet

Not sure about moble view but I keep waiting ages for cas.criteo.com to load on my PC..............has something changed today?

Shaun

The mobile template is much better on my BlackBerry (Storm) but I prefer the full version on everything else, including the PlayBook I am using right now :cool:

I guess i use the mobile template (not knowing what it is...) when I look onb my phone and get an email alert for replies to threads and it takes me to a mobile version, seems to work pretty well for me.

Use the mobile template on my phone - much easier than the standard one, far less zooming in and out just to read stuff.

Please keep it and, if possible, offer a full format, portable and phone templates.

On my iPhone 5 I tried the mobile version but found the full version as easy to use and prettier, easy to get to links that I want too.

Back