Alpinestars cro-mega LX 1992

acelectrical

Dirt Disciple
Its with regret that i have decided to sell my alpinestars cro-mega lx, i have replaced some bits over the years, its got different bars,stem, brakes forks. But the good news is i have kept all the original bits so it can be put back as i bought it. I have had it from new where i bought it from alf jones in wrexham, north wales, there are no cracks in the frame, i know because it was powder coated 2yrs ago, only the frame as i had some suspension forks on it, but they are no good really, i did place to put the original forks back on. Its in very good condition i got some decals from gil m, the only thing is when i built the bike it was cold and the clear coat did not come out as good as i wanted, its ok, but i would have liked it better.
Its only been riden by me and too be honest i have never really used it over the years, i now have a modern bike so have decided to sell it, this is a rare chance to get a stock alpinestars bike. PM if you want pictures. Open to sensible offers.

Im interested in seeing pics but you aint gonna sell it without a price....read the rules at the top of the page;-)

Back