1992 GT Karakoram

mattbrown

Retrobike Rider
Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
First of all a massive big thanks to NeilM who not only picked this up today, then dropped it down to me today as well - (over 100 mile trip) to wellington.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GT-Karakoram- ... 7675.l2557

The condition isnt too bad, I've already replaced the front tyre with an old Ritchey Megabyte I got about a year back down a local reclaimers yard and added spd's - needs a good clean but I'm very happy with it. Been after one for a good price since a got a 16" frame a few years back but it was too small.

I've given it a bit of a clean - was going to stick to how it came but decided to replace the bars with some black kore bars, and replaced the seat and also the tyres with some blackwalls - just need to sort out a black seatpost.

Attachments

• IMG_20130811_192949 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_20130811_192949 (Medium).jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 2,960
  • IMG_20130811_193005 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_20130811_193005 (Medium).jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 2,961
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Nice one matt. Good price. Can't wait to see it built up.

You sticking with the groupset it came with or what?

Yes. the groupset is all original - just got to immerse the shifters in some kind of degreaser as they're gummed up a bit.

feels a bit heavy but I have been riding with slicks on my 93 Karakoram and Zaskar - looks lovely in my dark man cave.

Back