Rockymountain ---------- Tushingham
Dave Yates --------- Specialized
Engin --------- Klein
Roberts --------- Bontrager
Orange -------- Salsa
Dave Yates --------- Alpinestars
Breezer -------- Overburys
Fisher -------- Peugeot

I fail to see how any of the above brands could constitute a scene.
(other than the "RETOBKE SCENE", which you seem desperately wanting to be part off.........PMSL).

Not every bike gets posted on this website Hence my post.....!

Sadly some are little Known in comparison to others, hence more detailed "CONTRIBUTIONS" to the site and for the benefit of other members.... :roll:

You ought to your homework before trying to be clever..... :facepalm:

TROLL.

al-onestare":27vdljjl said:
^^^ stop it. You two get a room and be done with it.

To be fair I don't think the genuine questions i asked in my post were directed to
"the HISTORY man" anyway to be honest....... :LOL:

:cool:

Prayer+Service+-+Jesus+weeping.jpg

I keep thinking im going to wake up with a horses head next to my pillow...., or a pet bunny rabbit on the stove.... :roll:

Walks off, with the repetitive tune from sting and the POLICE banging in my head......

Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I'll be watching you

:facepalm:

Andy R":gd2hc765 said:
But is it just your mountain bike mojo that you've lost? if you enjoy riding road bikes more than riding off-road then so be it. Whether it's retro or not probably wouldn't make much difference.

Wise words. I far prefer the road now. I still keep a couple of retro tractors as well as steel road bikes. I'm even thinking of getting something ether new and titanium or new and bonded soot so that I can have a full choice of what to ride.

After all they're only bikes. As long as you ride something I suppose it doesn't matter. Pastimes wax and wane, sometimes change completely. Ask Mrs HM :facepalm:

Keep one absolute favorite retrobike for the moment when / if you loose the road mojo and just fancy a blast on the trails to get muddy.

Sell the rest (it's only old tat) to finance a top-notch retro-modern MTB rider to fit your riding needs better, or start a new project of something different like building a late 80s / early 90s Alan CX :facepalm:

Latest posts

Back