Member Check in (who and where are you)

Welcome Ken and Ray, check our rides page for all local events.

We are riding down at Sherwood Pines tomorrow and you are both very welcome if you can make it - viewtopic.php?f=51&t=252923

We also ride every Wednesday evening, too far away for you Ray but if you fancy a bimble followed by a beer and a chat then bring yourself along Ken - viewtopic.php?f=51&t=251253

I will let you no let me get orange p7 in running order and then I can try it out before I really overhaul it.

rayrayy":398g4u1o said:
I will let you no let me get orange p7 in running order and then I can try it out before I really overhaul it.

If you get stuck for parts let me know ;-)

Baz from Conisbrough, Doncaster.

Been away for a while so no rides since early last year and looking to get going again.

Hi Baz

I messaged you the other day, I ride past you on my local pootle. I'm planning the area's August ride around the River Don.

We should hook up as you may be able to help me and another Donnie chap with local knowledge.

PM me if you fancy a ride this weekend.

Trebz

Welcome aboard Alan!

Wont be long before we have you on an old bike ;)

See you tomorrow evening.

just joined again, was anok but lost my log in details and had no time to ride, now im back and hope to start doing a few miles, got an old volvo estate support car now too so can sling the bike in the back and go further afield
:D

Latest posts

Back