Very tidy Manitou FS (£600 BIN)

ringo

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Forget that, just noticed the massive head tube crack... naughty of the seller not to mention..

I remember lusting so badly over these when they came out. Then a spoiled 15yr old brat rocked up on one and joined us for about 15mins on a training session around Epping Forest bitd. Couldn't hack the pace and slumped off.

20 something years later and its sad to hear about the frame crack issues. Thought about a lowball as it needs a prof reweld/shiming.... :facepalm:

My size too.

One that got away :cry:

they are ace, lad at uni had one and it looked the dogs.
i had a HT one for about 7 years, sold it late last year on here....when it arrived the new owner found a hairline crank in the bb
i was gutted to say the least - i thought i'd had one of the few that hadn't cracked.

damm them stupidly-light-race bikes

Gingernuts... I have an uncracked HT if you are interested... Due to split any day now!

Other folk (on uncracked ones) have bonded in a King headset to alleviate the head tube issue...

I try not to even look at mine in case it cracks!

:D :D

Back