Evening rides

I had to abandon the Richter project because a bolt sheared off in the canti stud and I don't have the tools and time to try to remove it before my holiday.

I've built up the Diamond Back and could take that on holiday, though I would really need a longer seat post for it, but I'm hoping to finish getting the Zaskar built up tonight (with random parts!) so I can take that up to Scotland.

If you need anything else let me know I might be able to help, I thought you needed a 26.8 post?

I either needed a 26.8mm post to build up the Unknown grey thing, or a 31.8mm front mech to build up the Zaskar, and in the end I ordered a newer M750 front mech from CRC, just so I can hopefully use the Zaskar on holiday. Picked it up this morning, so I'll be fitting it as soon as I get home.

At some point I'll need a longer 26.6mm post for the Diamond Back, but not sure you can get ones of a similar period that are long enough, which would be a shame as the SR Laprade seat post is what it would have originally had and really suits it.

Thanks, I'm hopeful I have everything for a rather mixed up Zaskar build, but I'll let you know if I get stuck!

Doncaster ride tonight guys and gals. Start at my house in Doncaster. 15 miles or so. PM me if you want to join me.

Also Welton ride tonight, same time/place as normal I assume.
I personally would like a smooth, flat ride as hills and bumps hurt a bit at the moment.

Good ride tonight, I enjoyed the extra challenge of not being able to see much!

I knew I forgot to mention something - I'm having Firepit Fridays every/most Friday at my house until the weather gets too cold and it's open invite for anyone to drop in any week, so if you fancy popping round for a few drinks around a fire in my garden any week everyone's more than welcome.

And here's a picture of my Tattershall Lakes adventures:

790557864.jpg

Will you are a jammy sod, thats ace lol, and you would have to suggest doing that when im having a month off beer wouldnt you lmao!

Back