royal enfield frame, forks etc - karma

MarinMartin

Marin Fan
right guys after much deliberation Ive realised that as much as I would like to make something out of this, its not going to happen any time soon with my endless other projects. so the old enfield is up for grabs. I know its not a mountain bike but have no idea what its classed as.

first things first I want this to go to someone who will actually use it not just see it as a quick profit. it was apparently a single speeder although I got it exactly as it is. its got the old pull-rod brakes (at least I think thats what theyre called :LOL: ) and comes complete with everything seen in the picture.

the frame as you can see from the pictures is in pretty bad shape but as far as I can see it isnt structural. ideal base for a vintage single speeder or something along those lines. suggestions included matt black with espresso wheels but not something im really into.

this is indeed karma as it didnt cost me a lot and Ive got other projects and parts from the bundle, the only rule being its on a collection basis only, sorry guys, just dont have the time or means to package it up. Im in Mid Cornwall so appreciate its a trek for most people on here, but from my experience, nearly everyone knows someone in Cornwall :cool:

sorry guys should mention show interest on this thread please. save me the embarassment of mixing pms and comments up :roll:

Back