Lost my Retro Mojo.........

feetabix":exigslaf said:
Don't sell stuff to quickly either, so long as storage doesn't encroach upon your general life push it aside and wait for your mojo to return....

Or maybe make some room for more projects? ;)

Maybe you should sell all your retro. Then you know what will happen right? A little time will pass and one day you'll see some dude on a sweet retro rig and... bingo! Your retro mojo back in an instant! This will of course be followed by a feverish search-and-buy spree... :D

I go back and forth. I like the retro stuff and the new stuff. At least up to a point. Personally I wouldn't sell anything because when I do then inevitably I regret it later. Retro Mojo (and other mojos) can be like the tide, it comes and goes.

I go back and forth. I like the retro stuff and the new stuff. At least up to a point. Personally I wouldn't sell anything because when I do then inevitably I regret it later. Retro Mojo (and other mojos) can be like the tide, it comes and goes.

But is it just your mountain bike mojo that you've lost? if you enjoy riding road bikes more than riding off-road then so be it. Whether it's retro or not probably wouldn't make much difference.

Much as it pains me to admit it SWMBO is right, this is an obsession and every so often the attraction inevitably wains...

...as I am very much a fair weather rider these days ( :oops: ), working long and often unsociable hours, I just can't be bothered to even make the effort to unlock the shed most days once the cold season gets here; I prefer to concentrate on my guitars, and actually make some money instead of spending it all the time!

When it's nice like today though I really resent all the everyday sh*te that demands my attention when I would much rather be out on one of my bikes!

Still couldn't generate any enthusiasm for modern/road though, whatever the weather... :LOL:

:? ......SWMBO?.......swam with my brothers orangutan?.......shaved wantonly my best orange?...... :D

Mark is it the BUILDING of them, that's the issue, the clutter it creates, the cost, the chancellor...?

Or is it just you have falling in love with the road bike and the simplicity/ease of it after the 400 mile charity ride to paris and back that has you hooked...?

Back