Small Fat Chance Buck Shaver

webby":2xusvk29 said:
I've got a frame like that sitting in a box at home... paid way less than that. It's a long term project for the other half.

Can I start pestering you with PM's to sell it then ;)

webby":2qssrhbd said:
I've got a frame like that sitting in a box at home... paid way less than that. It's a long term project for the other half.

I look forward to a build thread one day. Would be interested in its riding characteristics. Is it twitchy or more relaxed, stretched and stable comfy likes typical early Fats ? Would the OH appreciate what she was riding even ?

Will

She will have no idea what she's riding other than it's a Fat and she knows I've got a few and really like them.

When I do finish it it won't probably get ridden more than a hand full of times per year, but that's ok as it's another Fat in the collection.

And it's back up again :roll:

Optimistic at 800 notes! Wonder when these people will stop putting in really high bids to win at all costs, and then find they got stuffed in the process!

Is there a story behind this :? Seems ive missed something :?
Agree totally with the above. Not a lot of juicy parts :? Run of the mill and rather low down.

Overpriced by about 200 quid but best of luck to him.

rjsdavis":ccgkgjwi said:
Optimistic at 800 notes! Wonder when these people will stop putting in really high bids to win at all costs, and then find they got stuffed in the process!
And now the seller believes it is actually worth £800...

Back