XC pro brakes, levers & shifters *All Sorted*

ellillowladex

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Looking for the above 93' - 94' - brakes must be the champagne colour ones, full set of canti's (now sorted - thanks Corduroyboy :cool: ) and/or levers (now sorted - thanks TheJackal2013 :cool: ) would be great! :D

Also needing a set of 93' XC Pro 8 speed (indexed) thumbshifters now sorted - thanks ishaw :cool:

Re: Suntour XC Comp / Pro brakes and levers

Jamie

There's a polish guy on ebay who seems to keep getting levers (he's got ltd or expert on at mo for £12)

Best deal for pro canti's is SJS at £6 for the rears or £30 for the whole set. There's a guy in greece who occasionally has silver comp canti's on 'bay - I got my xc pro FD form him (laxworks i think)

cheers
And (got my elite of you)

ellillowladex":2w9y8an9 said:
Mmmm, interested :cool: what price are you after for these?

I'm after £20 posted for these...
I've also got some of the 'Self Energizing' style Suntour canti's (black).

Archemist":34eygatd said:
Jamie

There's a polish guy on ebay who seems to keep getting levers (he's got ltd or expert on at mo for £12)

Best deal for pro canti's is SJS at £6 for the rears or £30 for the whole set. There's a guy in greece who occasionally has silver comp canti's on 'bay - I got my xc pro FD form him (laxworks i think)

cheers
And (got my elite of you)

Thanks andy :cool: , was hoping to find the champagne coloured pro ones - for a little less than the £300+ they would cost on eBay USA :shock:

Bike Hoarder":34eygatd said:

Do you have a pic of the canti's...and a price? ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archemist":3t3tjwe8 said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SUNTOUR-XC-PRO-MTB-BRAKE-LEVERS-2-FINGER-TYPE-/300791554510?pt=US_Brakes&hash=item460892e1ce

still expensive but not quite the $300 you were thinking! :LOL:

Got those on the watch list, though when paired with these...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NOS-SUNTOUR-X ... 4857b7f83e

...OUCH! :LOL:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

XC Pro used to be the poor man's XTR900 now it's the other way around.

I would love a 1" headset near mint, an MD Pro chainset (with power ring 'logo') and an MD RD.

If you find all those "cheap" you have found the grail Indiana.

TBH tho there's so little difference between comp and pro unless you're completely badge OCD (like me) then it doesn't matter. IF you look even Suntour BITD said under XC Comp / 6000 se XC pro for sepcification! (and weights are often identical too).

ellillowladex":iz8ds0mi said:
Bike Hoarder":iz8ds0mi said:

Do you have a pic of the canti's...and a price? ;)

I'll sort you out with some pictures when i get home later. :cool:

Back