Marzocchi Bomber...anyone got one?

andyfloyd82

Retro Guru
Looking for an older Marzocchi Bomber Z2 or similar with 60-80mm of travel for cantilever or vbrakes. Let me know what ya got! Thanks!! :xmas-big-grin:

stumpjumper1990":32woscxi said:
Like this one?

http://www.marktplaats.nl/a/fietsen-en- ... ousPage=lr

PM me if interested. I might be able to ge it for you..

That looks nice but it looks like 100mm and I fear the geometry of my Stumpjumper FSR would be thrown off. I have a 95 Stumpy...i want a nice plush old school fork for it to replace the Quadra thats on it now....I thought about a MAG21, and a Judy XC but I think the marzocchi would be the most plush as it seems to be quite popular with people. You have any Mag 21's I may buy one from you. Let me know.

Charlieboy28":4pvgbj8t said:

got these pretty mint other than a small flake and some tarnished bolts

I like this, how long is the steerer tube? 1 1/8? Price shipped to the US? I am VERY interested. Does it work well, etc?

girlonbike":39owxph6 said:
Let me know if you're not sorted.

Im still looking, thanks for asking. I thought I had the red one on post #3 but he doesnt want to ship to the US. I am willing to take the chance on shipping and also pay the extra for shipping to the US. PM me or post up what you have I am very interested. Thanks!

How long a steerer do you need.

Just stripped the parkrpe and the z2 superfly is going spare...

dbmtb":u7q5nis6 said:
How long a steerer do you need.

Just stripped the parkrpe and the z2 superfly is going spare...

To be honest Im not 100% sure, but anything over 6 1/2" should be fine, its 1 1/8 threaded but Im probably going to switch to an unthreaded headset very soon. I would love to take the superfly off your hands, shipping to the US no problem?

Back