Where did I go wrong?

Years ago I was diagnosed with cancer. The new car on the drive and the nice house was not going to make me live a minute longer or happier.
If he is fully happy with his lot, why has he started digging up his mates from 30 years ago?

if i had loads of dosh and a db 9 ;i would make sure everyone knew
infact when i buy my next car prob a smart'
be straight on facepage :LOL:

I have had many implosions over the years, some all too public on RB and some private - I am alive and I am happy with that. Thats a gift the keeps on giving.

Everything else is just a bonus....

* small penis - very likely or he's just a jammy git.

legrandefromage":yrqitzt9 said:
I have had many implosions over the years, some all too public on RB and some private - I am alive and I am happy with that. Thats a gift the keeps on giving.

Everything else is just a bonus....

* small penis - very likely or he's just a jammy git.

And you have your badges :)

Why on earth do people find it a comfort to think someone has a small penis? During my years as a rent boy I slept with literally hundreds of rich men. To a man, they were all hung like donkeys.

highlandsflyer":3opijxhx said:
Why on earth do people find it a comfort to think someone has a small penis? During my years as a rent boy I slept with literally hundreds of rich men. To a man, they were all hung like donkeys.

Absolutely, I'm not rich but using that criteria I should be.

Chopper1192":1kjjlrwh said:
I never used to wonga as a benchmark for success, but commonly human and an Aston Martin and your own island, even a small one, is pretty awesome.
Does the island have a hollowed-out volcano, a monorail and a host of minions in orange boiler-suits? If not, it's not worth worrying about. If it does, then get MI5 onto him, 'cos he's clearly a Bond Baddie.

Back