Crazy cheap brooks b17 saddles £32 at Halfords

Charlieboy28

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
saw this the other day but none were left,and had to order mine through customer services where they agreed that upon restocking they would honour the sale price so i ordered 4.

seems they have now restocked and kept the sale price.

only honey available at the moment, but i expect the black to come back also in the near future, or do what i did and sweet talk customer services.

Still a crazy bargain IMO

honey in stock

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stor ... yId_165588

black keep your eyes peeled

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stor ... yId_165588

Whoa, that is a keen price. Have you ridden a Brooks before CB?

I am gutted about this - I have been looking for a resonably priced Brooks for ages and when this comes up none of my local stores have any. :-(

Damn missed out on these.

No stock anywhere.
On hold for customer services for nearly an hour, no joy.
Called local store and got them to check stock for all stores and HQ, none whatsoever.

Tried Evans price match and that was rejected as Halfords have no stock, yet it still lets you add Honey saddles to basket.

Will have to hope they continue stock at this price.

Placed an order for two early Thursday morning, paid and opted to collect. Recieved confirmation that they will be available on Friday. I went to collect today and they wernt there. The store didn't know why. I rang customer services and they said the order had been canceled and that they had sent an email explaining why - but no email has been received. I suspect a stock issue. They wernt very helpful.

Gav i would be fuming,

i suggest you get on to customer services and kick up a stink for your wasted time and journey.

They are expecting more stock and allegedly they take customer service very seriously

see email below

"Hi

As per our conversation earlier today please note the case number is

We will honour the current price of £32.00 for 2 black and 2 honey.

Kind Regards
Lynne Price
Halfords Customer Services"

I would ask at the very least that your purchase be honoured and that when they are back in stock they sell them to you at the sale price.

feckers

CServ have told me to contact store and I should get 2 black when restocked at sale price and honey will not be re stocked.

Local store said the b17 is not an item they'll stick.

I wanted 2 if each, will settle for 1 honey.

Will keep watching their site.

1st person to spot restock update here.

Looks like loads are finding their way onto ebay now..... had a search going for months now for a Brooks saddle and I've never seen so many of the B17 saddle come up for sale at the same time before. By the time they have paid fees etc (not including time and effort with PO trips etc) they'll probably make £10-£15 max on each one. I actually wanted one to use one.... :-(

Back