Small Fat Chance Buck Shaver

810 notes seems like a lot for it - reckon two people got themselves stuffed putting in "win at all costs" super-high bids?

I was interested in it. Thought the bidding was very odd. Will be interesting to see if the winner pays up ... ;)

M-Power":3gdygm3d said:
I was interested in it. Thought the bidding was very odd. Will be interesting to see if the winner pays up ... ;)

I was planning on going for it too. Agree with you on the bidding especially after I asked the seller if he had a BIN price in the first day.

raidan73":3eztx65l said:
M-Power":3eztx65l said:

I was planning on going for it too. Agree with you on the bidding especially after I asked the seller if he had a BIN price in the first day.
what did they say?

I actually didn't want to BIN but was asking if he was going to let the auction run. He said he would take £950 as that was the kind of price they go for. Not sure how he managed to research that as they're not exactly in abundance.

There was only 2 bids so that means that the second bidder jumped the first at the first attempt right? Perfectly feasible when all said and done I suppose but something just didn't seem right.

Fairly desirable skewers and front hub but not much else. My max bid would've been between those figures. Oh well....

The value was in the Fat frame and build uniqueness but IMO it wasn't worth a hill of beans much more than starting price. A lot of ££s needed to re customise that to suit my kid. I won't be surprised to see it relisted in a week due to a non paying winning bidder :roll:

Looks like a mini 29r lol

I've got a frame like that sitting in a box at home... paid way less than that. It's a long term project for the other half.

Latest posts

Back