Are you a Psychopath?

There are strong indications that you might have a psychopathic / antisocial personality disorder.
81.25% traits of psychopathy, 88.89% traits of antisocial behaviour, 100% in other relevant traits that indicate this disorder.
Score: 33 of 38

There are strong indications that you might have a narcissistic personality disorder.
Score: 8 of 9

There are strong indications that you might have a histrionic personality disorder.

You meet 100% of the range of general personality disorder criteria.
This further indicates that you might have to deal with a severe personality disorder.
Thus, is strongly recommended you seek a professional diagnosis to be sure what exactly you are dealing with.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-lJZiqZaGA[/youtube]

histrionic personality disorder? I don't think so. In real life I don't want people around me, so why would I crave attention?

tintin40":a0ldkdyq said:
http://www.counseling-office.com/surveys/test_psychopathy.phtml

answer honestly.

I don't think a psychopath would answer honestly or maybe even be aware of his problems :roll:

The History Man":2u1nja9k said:
Missed a question so went out and strangled a passing stranger.

:LOL:

I agreed with my score. But i'm not telling what i got. :twisted:

You meet 100% of the range of general personality disorder criteria.
This further indicates that you might have to deal with a severe personality disorder.
Thus, is strongly recommended you seek a professional diagnosis to be sure what exactly you are dealing with.
It might turn out useful to print the previous page including your selections and take it to a psychotherapist, psychiatrist or psychologist.

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Why i know better than them :twisted: :twisted:

test":3loovm4h said:
There is no clear indication that you might have a
psychopathic / antisocial personality disorder.
You reached, however, 50.00% of Factor 1 which captures the core personality traits of psychopathy that define the interpersonal and affective deficits of this personality disorder (e.g. shallow affect, superficial charm, manipulativeness, lack of empathy) and that are correlated with narcissistic personality disorder, low anxiety, low empathy, low stress reaction and low suicide risk. But Factor 1 is also associated with extraversion and positive affect - affected persons usually score high on scales of achievement and well-being, so some aspects of the personality disorder may even be beneficial for the psychopath (in terms of nondeviant social functioning or if it comes to profit from manipulation or lies).
You reached, however, 16.67% of Factor 2 which captures the traits of antisocial behavior (e.g. criminal versatility, impulsiveness, irresponsibility, poor behaviour controls, juvenile delinquency) and is associated with reactive anger, social deviance, sensation seeking, anxiety, increased risk of suicide, low socio-economic status, criminality, and impulsive violence.
You might have certain traits of antisocial or psychopathic personalities but certainly not in a form that would justify a personality disorder diagnosis according to the standards.
Score: 12 of 38 [12:8/3/1]

There are strong indications that you might have a
narcissistic personality disorder.
There are slight differences between the major diagnostic manuals in how to diagnose a narcissistic personality disorder, with the ICD-10 manual stating that a person may only be diagnosed with a Narcissistic Personality Disorder if she/he does not meet the diagnostic criteria for a dissocial (antisocial, psychopathic), histrionic or any of the other personality disorders at the same time. For the DSM-IV manual, there is no such exclusion. It is unusual for NPD personality types to seek therapy, as they unconsciously fear exposure or inadequacy and will usually disdain therapeutic processes or the idea of psychotherapy itself, sabotage the therapeutic process or openly oppose it. Pharmacotherapy is rarely effective.
Score: 7 of 9

There is no indication that you might have a histrionic personality disorder.[D:1/I:1]

You meet as little as 20% of the range of general personality disorder criteria.
Having a result indicating either a psychopathic/antisocial, narcissistic or histrionic personality disorder but not meeting important criteria for a general personality is unusual.
Seek a professional diagnosis to be sure what exactly you are dealing with! It might turn out useful to print the previous page (including your selections) and take it to the respective psychotherapist, psychiatrist or psychologist.

Hmm, I'm not sure what the last paragraph really means, but it's troubling me.

Back