** Raffle** Schwinn Paramount Tange Prestige, Suntour XC Pro

cyclinggardener

Retro Guru
OK after lots of very helpful feedback on this beautiful bike but no serious offers we've decided to raffle it.

The draw will take place on Saturday 10th August at the end of The Big Dog. Thanks in advance to The Big Dog crew for helping us out with this!

Tickets are a fiver and all proceeds (minus the cost of a book of raffle tickets and shipping cost if needed) go to Cranks DIY bike repair workshop in Brighton. Check out http://www.cranks.org.uk from more info on Cranks.

Because we're covering shipping cost from the proceeds we have limit sales of tickets to UK only.

You can learn about all as much as I know about the bike in question here: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... p;t=264819 and I'll post some photos below (the sames ones as in the linked thread, for now...)

So, "how do I buy a ticket?" I hear you all cry.

Send a paypal gift to cranksbikes@googlemail.com for £5 or multiples of £5 if you want more than 1 ticket. You MUST include your name and phone number so we can call you if you are lucky enough to win.

Tickets can be bought online up until 9pm on Friday 9th August. I will spend that evening carefully allocating raffle tickets to each ticket sold online and writing phone numbers on the back of them. What better way to prepare for a big race? Any tickets sold online after this will be refunded. Can I reiterate, UK residents only.

Tickets will also be available for sale at The Big Dog and the bike will be there for all to see.

Have I forgotten anything? Oh, to buy a ticket, I think I'll buy a couple!

Attachments

• rear-mech.jpg
    rear-mech.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 1,043
  • forks.jpg
    forks.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 1,043
  • bars.jpg
    bars.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 1,043
  • seat-cluster.jpg
    seat-cluster.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 1,043
  • tange-precision-2.jpg
    tange-precision-2.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 1,043
  • schwinn-paramount-1.jpg
    schwinn-paramount-1.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 1,043
Re: ** Raffle** Schwinn Paramount Tange Prestige, Suntour XC

Gaah! size...

It's 19" centre to top with a 22" top tube.

Roll up folks, we won't sell that many tickets, it's for a good cause and it's a lovely bike!

OK, I've bought some raffle tickets now so online sales will be transferred into the real world as they come in. Thanks to the people who've bought some already!

Here's another photo of the whole bike all readied to ride...

Haven't sold many tickets yet...

Attachments

• Schwinn-Paramount-Ben-1000.jpg
    Schwinn-Paramount-Ben-1000.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 890

Can I drop by tomorrow evening and buy a ticket in person?

Ah yes indeed, I should have said that, tickets are available from the workshop whenever we're open as well as online and at The Big Dog.

Roll Up! Roll Up!

The bike will also be on display at the Retrobike corner at Big Dog itself, right?

I'm going to the BigDog so I'll be after a ticket!

Yeah that's right Max, it'll be there in all its glory when I'm sure tickets will fly out.

Only 7 tickets sold so far. I'm in danger of getting a kicking for coming up with this hair brained scheme if we don't sell more...

perhaps if the actual kicking was included in the ticket price, there'd be more sales.... ;)

Back