Pitmedden BBQ: Saturday 10th August, 1.30pm

Re: Pitmedden BBQ: Let's pick some dates

zigzag":2j9jxzj7 said:
Alright, the Massive (well sort of) have spoken - sorry G, but Saturday the 10th would appear to be it.

acht baws, no again.. think my family have been checking the MacRetro Rides Calendar before planning 2013 weddings, funerals and anniversaries :roll:

It'll be the usual mix I reckon mikee. I'm planning on modern, want to get out and play on Mary for only the 2nd time this year...

At this rate I might be on my roadie, another (new) mech trashed and chain snapped on the Marin on Saturday, I think the slightly mis-shapen hanger is the root of my issues.

Rats forgot about this again, still planning to show but retro is most likely as thats whats rideable in the shed at the moment :roll:

mikee":10m3b40g said:
are we going retro for this ?

think me an clubby riding retro mate I'm taking the RTS. Rob will no doubt be riding the black beast :shock:

Rob - mind bring yer crank puller as i will bring the Breezer so can swap them cranks over if thats still ok mate ?

keithyr":16w7h453 said:
Rob - mind bring yer crank puller as i will bring the Breezer so can swap them cranks over if thats still ok mate ?

Watt am I yer career/mechanic/social worker ........................ ah OK then :mrgreen:

Retro for me. Delta V getting an outing to celebrate the frames 20th Birthday. Serial number confrms it's August 93 birth.

RobMac":1pd0taak said:
keithyr":1pd0taak said:

Watt am I yer career/mechanic/social worker ........................ ah OK then :mrgreen:

an hopefully it will no take ye as long as when ye tried to fix yer chain up the lomonds.....christ ah thought we wir gonnae hiv tae phone mountain rescue.... :D

Back