Team Schmoo MBUK Feb 1990

Rich

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Cracking Team and they held the Peugeots off for a victory in the 1989 MBC National Title...more team stuff to come! :D

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 2,508
  • IMG.jpg
    IMG.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 2,506
more...

Attachments

• IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 2,504
  • IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 2,503
Ah, Maurice (Schmoo), bless him.
And his mad clogs.

Fond memories of spending Saturday mornings hanging around outside the 2 shops on Lower Oxford Street. Gary(?) purple GT Performer; Jason(?) P.K. Ripper...

I never forget a bike... not so good on names.

I test rode a lime green Kona from Schmoo... then went and bought a huge gate of a Saracen from "the other place".

It took me all over the world, but I KNOW I should have gone with that little green Kona. :D

Re: Flying Visitor

mrkawasaki":30akhiko said:
Perhaps our resident Schmoo member has some recollections for us...?!

Mr K

Lots of happy memories from Schmoo days - looking back we were a little "unorthodox", but we enjoyed our racing and delivered the goods which Schmoo was very proud of. He was good to " his boys" and I am sure none of us will ever forget him.

VIP

FW,

Are you coming down to Mountain Mayhem this year - we have a bit of a party on the Friday night and several teams entered(and of course our show tent runs all over the w/e)...??

Mr K

Re: VIP

mrkawasaki":159krsal said:
FW,

Are you coming down to Mountain Mayhem this year - we have a bit of a party on the Friday night and several teams entered(and of course our show tent runs all over the w/e)...??

Mr K

When is it? Could bring the Clockwork over to put on show for a day if I am not racing classic Motorcross that weekend.

flyingwelshman":rhoc5iaf said:
mrkawasaki":rhoc5iaf said:
FW,

Mr K

When is it? Could bring the Clockwork over to put on show for a day if I am not racing classic Motorcross that weekend.

Cool! Be good to see see the FW there, its the 20, 21 and 22 June.

Pickle":zmt39e3z said:
flyingwelshman":zmt39e3z said:
mrkawasaki":zmt39e3z said:
FW,

Mr K

Cool! Be good to see see the FW there, its the 20, 21 and 22 June.

Racing in the World Twinshock Motocross Championships at Pontrilias on the same weekend so will not be able to make it - maybe next year. Have a good one.

Back