Flite Alpes --> £15 Delivered; Hot Rod --> £10 Delivered

Dossa

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Couple of bits for sale as I'm revamping my P7.... :D

1) Orange F7 forks: ****SOLD****

1" threaded forks, gloss black, 149mm length with the top 30mm threaded. Originally had a threadless steerer on them but had them reamed and a thread added. Respayed by C&G Finishes in Liverpool. Think I have replacement decals as well which I'll chuck in too... (To fit a 19" Orange frame with a 120mm headtube.)

Price is £35 delivered via PayPal gift, UK post

xusg.jpg

2) Selle Italia Flite Alpes saddle:

Well used and very scruffy, small nick to the rear side as pictured

Price is £17.50 delivered via PayPal gift, UK post ****REDUCED TO £15****

18r7.jpg

3) Shimano Deore XT M-739 V brakes: ****SOLD****

Full bikes worth including all bolts/noodles etc. Front pads recently replaced but please note that the rear pads requiring replacing before use by the next owner as they are very worn.

Price is £27.50 delivered via PayPal gift, UK post

Front:
z0ru.jpg

Rear:
cmqf.jpg

4) Orange Hot Rod bar: ****REDUCED TO £10****

Logos polished out deliberately for a stealthier look - 560mm length, slight bend. 25.4mm diameter.

Price is £12 delivered via PayPal gift, UK post

62o2.jpg

5) Orange SK8 quill stem: ****SOLD****

Resprayed black, same as the forks. 1" (22.2mm) quill with 135mm reach, slight rise. Bit scuffed and touched up on the top.

Price is £10 delivered via PayPal gift, UK post

sjg8.jpg

All parts taken from my P7, more pics/info on the parts in my build thread --> viewtopic.php?f=6&t=185784

Cheers, Matty :D

Forks, brakes and stem SOLD...

Reductions for the Flite saddle -- £15 posted

Hot Rod -- £10 posted

:D

Hey Dossa, I'm looking for a headset and a bottom bracket for my P7 build. Are you going to sell those off your P7 too?

Not wanting to be a vulture, just asking.

Thanks
Matthew

Twister":2pa3p5g7 said:
Hey Dossa, I'm looking for a headset and a bottom bracket for my P7 build. Are you going to sell those off your P7 too?

Not wanting to be a vulture, just asking.

Thanks
Matthew

Ritchey Logic 1" threaded headset, but they're only a tenner new so not worth buying a used one off me really......

BB staying in sorry, just the front end getting spruced up a bit :D

**************************************************************************************************

EDIT - Forks, Brakes, Grips, Stem all posted today Monday 5th August

No worries, i figured your headset was practically new anyway. Where did you get the bb btw? Struggling to find an e mount bb.

Twister":1eqgt9zy said:
No worries, i figured your headset was practically new anyway. Where did you get the bb btw? Struggling to find an e mount bb.

Amazon, but they'd sold out last time I looked - not too easy to get hold off I must admit.

Back