Peugeot Road Bikes, Small/Medium, after 1990 preferably

Ryan98

Dirt Disciple
Hi,
Looking for a peugeot road bike, doesn't have to be high spec at all as I'm looking for bikes somewhere between the 100-250 region, would like to be fully rideable and in a condition where I can get on it and go with no worries of any work needing to be done. Obviously if its really minor (replacement handlebar tape, MINOR surface rust etc.) it can be arranged. My favourite bikes of peugeot are the competitions - particularly the 2000 & 5000 :LOL: I'm 5'7" so a frame size of 51-53cm is suitable. I'm willing to look at all peugeot road bikes fully original or not, open to all offers :)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Like them both, they're both further than I'd want to drive though (70 miles from coventry) so it would be added cost with a courier £24, the second seems a little large though, but I might do some enquiring with the first one, seems like a nice little bike cheers : )

The 3rd is my favourite, good find! Looks to be a good size as well. The fourth is expensive and didn't seem to lure me at first sight, so without that initial attraction I'm not sure if I could spend that much on it, but thanks again anyway

Change the bars and you're ready to ride

Click

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
47p2":1e1cxfu8 said:
Change the bars and you're ready to ride

Click
VERY VERYnice, in fact I've already enquired to how much he wants for it upfront, how much do you think it's worth mate?

Depends on condition and spec they can sell for anything from around £250 upwards to £1100

Latest posts

Back