Magura CX Hydraulic Brakes

Barneyballbags

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Firstly, these do not belong to me, but my LBS has asked if I would put a post on here, as the owner has a set for sale.

I'm afraid that I don't know much about them, other than they're a complete set of Magura Cyclocross Hydraulic Brakes, which I understand are fairly hard to come by.

I don't have a photo of the actual brakes I'm afraid, but I presume they would be the same as the ones on Novekili's bike, pictured below.

He didn't actually give me a definite price. He had suggested somewhere in the region of £150 but has asked that anyone who is interested get in touch with him directly as he was unsure exactly how much they were worth (better to ask a bit too much than not enough to begin with!).

Anyway, his name is Simon, the bike shop is the Cowbridge Cycle Centre and he can be reached on:

- 01446 773273
- 07946 230025
- simonscycles@gmail.com

file.php

They are HS66 or HS77. brilliant brakes, I have them on my tourer. Sounds like a very fair price to me.

hamster":31t0e36a said:
They are HS66 or HS77. brilliant brakes, I have them on my tourer. Sounds like a very fair price to me.

Thanks for the info :D

Well, if anyone wants them, they know where they are ;)

Back