To Bright ?

Midlife":3pnw7gyb said:
Sorry, couldn't see the car properly for the bar tape :(

Shaun

PS my project car is a 403 BHP methanol injected Impreja :D

Sorry for pointing it out :oops:

AND tell me more about the Impreza :cool:

403 in an Impeza... Nice

The M is currently at 424bhp and 395 torque. Next year I'm planning a supercharger which should see 550bhp and 620 torque :)

Maca":1nrdufgg said:
403 in an Impeza... Nice

The M is currently at 424bhp and 395 torque. Next year I'm planning a supercharger which should see 550bhp and 620 torque :)

That's just plain greedy :)

http://i44.tinypic.com/2na5zkl.jpg

Not a recent pic but this is how the underbonnet looked after a visit to Roger Clark Motorsport :)

It just got too complicated for me to tinker with it myself, all I did was clean it and if I drove it properly then Plod would take my licence away, OK it has Lambo 12 pot brakes to slow it down but would try and kill me at WOT on country roads. Plus 19 MPG is a pain and I could buy a SBDU frame for the cost of a Ganador pair of carbon mirrors...

Shaun

bugloss":3akk6vud said:
"I lika da biga butts." :LOL:

Bet a dusky pink Benotto tape would look smashing. Well I'm a fan of Benotto, I think its snazzy.

Which was indeed mounted at that time on the team bikes... :)

Only my opinion please don't take offence, BUT it looks like a "Tarts Handbag" I'd stick to white that was the Z team colour, but its your bike & your choice.
But it did make me chuckle.

dutchie":2watlrtv said:
bugloss":2watlrtv said:
"I lika da biga butts." :LOL:

Bet a dusky pink Benotto tape would look smashing. Well I'm a fan of Benotto, I think its snazzy.

Which was indeed mounted at that time on the team bikes... :)
I think it was also pink. When they ride Peugeot. In the Lemond (bike) period maybe white.

bob_3.jpg

Ah yes your correct, I forgot about the Peugeot Bikes, I always think of Team Z being Lemond & the TVT bikes which as you say was the Benotto White tape.
So maybe some pink Benotto tape for your Peugeot then?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-08-04 at 08.40.52.png
    Screen Shot 2013-08-04 at 08.40.52.png
    59.6 KB · Views: 308
Back