Dave Lloyd CATS (common as mook are these!)

mfhxgram":2j4hyeqd said:
looks like this will go high - any guesses on price? ringo it looks like you got a steal with yours. iveto1983 it looks like someone has tested your bid already!

Yeah, that was expected but it was purely a safety device so the seller didn't end the auction early. I usually aim to snipe very late ;)

I'd be having a bid on that if it wasn't way too small for me :(
Good luck, people!

I'm probably out of the running on this now, I've just bought a Mountain Goat instead...

mfhxgram":2wefk2fy said:
lets hope you are not the top bidder and end up with both! ;)

I can think of worse things that could happen... I'm not the high bidder anyway. Saying that, if it doesn't go mental I might bid again late on.

iveto1983":1gvj1a4a said:
That is lovely. I've placed a decent-ish bid to try to dissuade the seller from ending it early...

Also, it would bring my bikes made by a Dave to 3, but one is a Yates and would be two by Lloyd.

EDIT: I messaged the seller to make sure he won't end it early and he says he won't. So, let the bidding war commence :LOL:

Why would you do that?

Because I'm fed up of something I'm interested in vanishing without a trace.

If he'd said he wanted x and it was what I was prepared to pay, then I'd have done it myself though. I'm a hypocrite!

Despite what I wrote earlier, I don't get involved in bidding wars, I decide what I'm prepared to pay and try to snipe very late on.

Back