1994 Kona Lavadome, with original extras and love and SOLD

Re: 1994 Kona Lavadome, with original extras and love.

best ad I've read for a long while and the thread is great too, so much better than the soulless ebay - great bike, good luck with the sale

meandmydrums":19xr0rn7 said:
best ad I've read for a long while and the thread is great too, so much better than the soulless ebay - great bike, good luck with the sale

Thanks! And everyone else for all the kind comments.

Now if someone would just buy it, that'd be awesomeballs

sorrentosorrento1968":2n7p3oin said:
Good luck with sale, lovely bike and very funny intro to your add......I'm still laughing!!

Ta :)

Do you have a publisher? Have a bump for VFM Ad :LOL:

The History Man":1wbkflja said:
Do you have a publisher? Have a bump for VFM Ad :LOL:

Thanks (and Ellist) - it seems I have some cash as well as the bump, someone's just sent me 200 squids.

So this appears to be sold. Thanks peeps for your interest and comments, it's been a pleasure. Not as much of a pleasure as riding the bike though; the 1994 lavadome is a genuinely great thing to ride, and if any of you are flush with cash at any point in the future I'd recommend hunting one down.

Remember how awesome imagining Pamela Anderson used to be in 1994? Well this is the same. Except without the silicon. In both cases the real thing is probably better than you could've possibly imagined. I don't know where this comparison is going, to be honest I should've stopped a few sentences ago. But you know. Gin and Tonic. It talks, you know. Has anyone read this far? I doubt it. My pin number's 0330. You're welcome. OK bye! xxx

Back