The History Man

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Overbury's Fan
Feedback
View
20" plus. Anything considered. I'm a big boy with no shame so anything. Nt scared of a build or complete bike. Fed up with searching and being outbid etc :cry:

It will be a keeper and respectfully done if you know what I mean. Have played around. Now ready for something to cherish.

Tempt me.................

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Big British Steel Frame and Forks or more???

Yes outed on here a few days ago. A little small for me. Thanks all the same.

20' reynold's 501 frame and forks. small ish dent in the top tube and for the rest of it seems in good nick but it would need stripping the previous owner decided hammerite gloss black suited it.

garethlewis":1en9y594 said:
20' reynold's 501 frame and forks. small ish dent in the top tube and for the rest of it seems in good nick but it would need stripping the previous owner decided hammerite gloss black suited it.

PM incoming

I have a 23" Raleigh Kalahari frame and forks in Black, good condition for its age, still have very nice paint finish. I have a girvin flexstem, mechs, and a few other bits I can chuck in too if its what you are looking for :)

widowmaker":16p1vs9v said:
I have a 23" Raleigh Kalahari frame and forks in Black, good condition for its age, still have very nice paint finish. I have a girvin flexstem, mechs, and a few other bits I can chuck in too if its what you are looking for :)

PM incoming

The History Man":2tqroxn4 said:
20" plus. Anything considered. I'm a big boy with no shame so anything. Nt scared of a build or complete bike. Fed up with searching and being outbid etc :cry:

It will be a keeper and respectfully done if you know what I mean. Have played around. Now ready for something to cherish.

Tempt me.................

I have a 22.5", (57cm) Peugeot Black Mamba, Reynolds 531 All terrain, with Tange Forks that I may be persuaded to part with. I know your thread title says British, and its a Peugeot, but 531 is British!

Sorry but British built please :LOL:

Back